Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pre-30 Day Shred




I might regret this later but here they are. PICTURES!!!!! My friends and family will probably think I have gone CRAZY, but whatever it takes for me to shred the inches.

These pictures are also pre-30 day
shred pictures. I am daring to show the
world my cellulite legs and my
love handles over flowing over my
swim shorts my tummy is also
over flowing. I guess I don't look to bad as long as I cover my belly, but wait till you see the rest of the pictures below. I am really excited
about taking pictures in 30 days.



I am posting these pictures so
that I am accountable for
watching what I eat and
making sure I work out
every day. These pictures
will really get me going








really need to loose them handles!!!!!!!!!!!!



I AM BEING VERY BRAVE IN POSTING THESE PRE FOTOS OF MY 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE.
THESE FOTOS WERE TAKEN ON DEC.11TH THIS WAS THE DAY I BEGAN MY 30 DAY SHRED. I WILL BE POSTING UPDATED FOTOS EVERY 10 DAYS TO SEE IF THERE IS A CHANGE. I AM HOPING TO LOOSE THE LOVE HANDLES YUK!!!!! ALSO THE UGLY BACK FAT. I KNOW IT WILL TAKE TIME. MY GOAL IS TO BE BIKINI READY BY THIS SUMMER HA! HA! HA!. MY GOAL IS REALLY TO BE SLIMMED DOWN BY MAY.

3 comments:

  1. I will be your #1 cheerleeder.. You sooo can do this Rosa!!!

    I am going to link your blog to mine so that my friends can come cheer you on too :)

    Awesome i can't wait for day 10 pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie for your wonderful support. I told my friend at work about Jillian Michaels 30 day shred challenge and they all went out and purchased the video. I also gave them my blog so that they can also follow my progress. I am feeling really tired and exhausted today. I am so glad I already did my work out for today, Although I am planning on working out in the am and pm tomorrow since I didn't work out on Wednesday. My biggest challenge so far has been changing my eating habits. I haven't modified my eating, so my results will not be as extreme as I would have liked them to be. Was it hard for you to change/modify your eating? I absolutely love bread. That is my weakness. I am off for the following 2 weeks for winter break. Please pray for me so that I don't over eat. I am going to keep a log of what I eat every day so that I can be accountable for what I eat. Once again thank you very much you have so totally inspired me to go out and buy Jillian Michaels DVD and start looking for the skinny me that is inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO WHOO.. I am so excited- 2 workout in 1 day, that is no joke...

    Eating was definetly a challenge for me (it still is) I am trying HARD to eat better- Some days are better than others but i still come short ..

    I know you are going to see great results.. When you are done with the Shred i am going to tell you exactly what to do next - to continue the journey.. What i am doing right now (i follow her other dvd's) they are tough but after the shred you will be ready for them

    ReplyDelete